Overseas Education Loan Assistance
Overseas Education Loan Assistance:
We supply complete bank loan services, from loan application to documentation to liaison with private and national banks, allowing you to provide an easy education bank loan towards their courses and living expenses elsewhere.
Most students who want to pursue a foreign education need bank loans, and Namana Innovations and Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. is knowledgeable of this. Regrettably, receiving one of these loans can occasionally be a nightmare for both parents and students, requiring countless trips to the bank and the submission of numerous documents, which has a negative psychological impact. Many people are failing in initial attempts, but it is frequently noted that this is not because they are inadequate, it is just because they are not adequately directed. Our help with bank loans is beneficial in this instance. At Namana Innovations and Consultancy Pvt. Ltd., we deliver quality guidance and help in obtaining student loan funding. We have powerful linkages to banks that are eager to lend money to students who want to study abroad.
Am I qualified to obtain a bank loan?
The following requirements must be met by the institution in order to qualify for an educational loan from any Indian bank:
- The borrower for a student loan should be an Indian citizen.
- The entrance exam/selection program should have led with the student being recruited to a technical or technical course.
- The student is required to have gained admission to a foreign institution of higher education.
- Mark sheets for the most recent qualifying exam for both undergraduate and graduate degrees in India.
- Confirmation of course participation.
- Expenses for the course are determined.
- Copies of the scholarship letter confirming it.
- Copies of almost any appropriate foreign exchange licenses.
- Two images equivalent size of a passport.
- Financial statements for the borrower’s previous six months.
- Order for income tax assessment granted before two years.
- Top lists of the borrower’s assets and commitments.
- If you don’t already have a financial institution, you’ll need to authenticate your identity and registration.